SO, let me follow the rules carefully haha.
The award rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
7 things about yourself that no one would really know
- Years ago during Chinese New Year, I had a branch (of the pussywillow!) poke into my eye and tear the top layer (i have no idea what's the scientific term). It hurt like mad, and there was internal bleeding and everything. Till now, there are times when I wake up too suddenly (i.e. open my eyes too fast) and it would create this little tear, and my eye would hurt for the entire day. it's the right eye btw.
(oh gosh it's only the first, and i've already ranted on for so long, let me cut the rest short! heh.)
- My secondary school was really strict and only allowed girls in the dance troop to have hair past shoulders. So I had really short hair for four years then.
- My current boyfriend is my first, and we've been together for 2 years and going strong!
(oh no i'm running out of interesting stuffs, and am turning to boring facts. EEKS.)
- There was a period I told people I was born on 23rd March, when I'm really born on 22nd March. Only because I couldn't remember my own birthdate..
- Erm, pretty related to the above, I can be quite absent-minded sometimes.Just that day, I panicked when I couldn't feel my handphone anywhere in my pockets. Until my boyfriend on the other line reminded me that I'm on the handphone. AHEM.
- I feel depressed when I see old people alone by themselves.
- When I imagine any emergency (airplane fire, trapped in a lift, helium balloon sinking haha), I always see myself as the heroine, leading everyone else out of danger. haha! :)
Kim Saulter (http://kimsminiatures.blogspot.com/)
Pei Li (http://miniaturepatisseriechef.blogspot.com)